10 + 1 new Real Estate stories that makes us wonder if they are true…
Hello. As 1st of April is the day of lies, I thought about sharing with you some stories that I heard over the last weeks (by very serious people) and you will decide if they are true or not…
- “Tens of major international investors are ready to enter in the Romanian market during the following months”.
- “There are at least 4 – 5 banks that literally sit on tons of cash and they will start injecting it in the market over the following years”.
- “There will be a new real estate law, which will organize the whole market, from scratch”.
- “The transaction of the year is being prepared, with the property under question to exceed 100 million Euro value”.
- “Many residential developers prepare new projects, in order to be ready in 2013 and benefit from the expected lack of good product then”.
- “Another 2 luxury retailers check the Romanian market in order to enter”
- “There are more transactions in 2011 comparing to 2010, especially in the field of income properties&rdquo
- “There will be news in the banking sector quite soon. Banks are about to be sold, while others will proceed in more aggressive asset sales assuming losses”
- “Prima Casa IV lowers the State’s help to half of the loan and the banks will have to assume the risk for the other half. A new world is rising”
- “One of the Malls which is “successful” rented a very large surface of several thousands of sq.m. with a low price, almost double than the cost to rent a warehouse”.
10+1.“The actual demand for residential properties is approximately 4 times higher than last year, but transactions are not so impressive”.
Enjoy your day!